Besides cleaning your house, you probably have other chores you need to do on a weekly basis.
It’s good to get a weekly routine going as your simple system, so you never forget to do them and you know when you have to do what.
A sample weekly routine
- Monday: Yardwork
- Tuesday: Clean car
- Wednesday: Pay bills, update financial software
- Thursday: Errands, groceries
- Friday: Laundry
- Saturday: Clean house, put away laundry
- Sunday: Family Day
Read all of this series
- Simple systems to make your life more organized
- House cleaning: A simple system
- Other chores: A simple system
- Errands: A simple system
Articles by Leo Babauta of zenhabits.net